Re: Stock Class Shuffle Delayed to 2002

To: samandgreg@qwest.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stock Class Shuffle Delayed to 2002
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:16:06 EST
Sam writes:

<<  I also received the news from Howard and an SEB member.  However, I would
like to add that the stock class reorganization postponement only means that
the
SEB is soliciting more member input before a decision can be made.  So, if you
have comments, concerns, etc., please write a letter to the SEB.  >>

One of the key points is the cars that are missing.  If you notice a car that
is not listed, or several variations of a model listed together that should
be split, let them know ASAP so the oversight can be corrected.

CHD