Re: [phax] RE: ...woo-hoo

To: hottvr@birch.net
Subject: Re: [phax] RE: ...woo-hoo
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 12:52:17 -0500
hottvr@birch.net wrote:
> I have to agree with you this is no place for politics. This
> sacred place should be reserved for important things. Things like
> rewriting the rules for classes that you don't even run in???

Get off your high horse, Mike.  I sat on the Protest Committee that
had to interpret the rules, and thus had some insight as to how to
make them more clear for future competitors and PC's.  Every
proposal I've made has made clear that I have no dog in the fight
and don't want to upset existing applecarts, and even points out
where my understanding of the class issues is weak.  They're only
recommendations, not campaigns.

> Or making sure that your competitions minimum weight gets raised.

I can't "make sure" of anything.  I can only make recommendations,
just like you.  If you don't like mine, write a letter.  My opinion
has no more weight than yours.

If you choose to hate me for wanting to participate, go right ahead.
If you choose to slander me, I have every right to defend myself.

Mark