Re: [phax] RE: ...woo-hoo

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: [phax] RE: ...woo-hoo
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:53:34 -0800
SFR presently have an avid autocrosser running Honda hybred car. He's
promised to write the SEB and ask for classification (he's running it in
SS uncompetitively). We've had at least two electric cars show up,
towing their little battery trailers. Unhook trailer, compete, and hook
back up.
--Pat Kelly