RE: WRX info?

To: "Ron Nottingham" <nottingham@alltel.net>,
Subject: RE: WRX info?
From: "Jason Isley" <Jason.Isley@alltel.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:48 -0600
     From what I have heard: MSRP under 25k. 250 hp. April 2001 in the store.
That was from the local AZ sub dealer.

-----Original Message-----
From: nottingham@alltel.net (Ron Nottingham) at INTERNET
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 2:31 PM
To: marka@telerama.com at INTERNET
Cc: autox@autox.team.net at INTERNET

"Mark J. Andy" wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Anyone have any real Subaru WRX info?  Like what they're gonna cost,
> specs, where to buy, when they're available, etc?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mark

Haven't seen any concrete info yet...  I'd say they'll be here late next
year.  The look of the front end hasn't even been decided yet.
Performance wise, from C/D, R/T, MT, and SCC rumor, is it should produce
200 to 220 hp in turbo form.  They're telling us not to expect more.
Haven't even seen anything about cost.

Ron N. - Dalton, GA