Re: WRX info?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WRX info?
From: "Kelley Nelson" <knelson24@home.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:12:12 -0500
There will be a wagon available as well, but it doesn't have the blistered
fenders and thus a slightly narrower track. Price should be circa $25,000.
Output will be between 220 and 230 hp. Choice of 5-speed manual or sport
shift automatic. The car will be officially unveiled at the Detroit Motor
Show in January and dealers should have them in March.

I am already getting greedy and want the 280hp STi versions :) 6-speed
transmission, electro-mechanical center differential with lockup controlled
by a 5-position switch in the center console. Brembo calipers with 330mm
rotors.

-k