Re: Forward: Looking for an Auto-x car. Why not this?

To: lists@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forward: Looking for an Auto-x car. Why not this?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:13:32 EST
In a message dated 11/15/00 5:14:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lists@autox.team.net writes:

<< Are police package cars classed too high?  Are they not reliable after the
 abuse they receive?  I guess this is as good a time as any to solicit
 opinions on this and I know the folks on this list won't hold anything back.

        Mac >>
I got it at The Mount Prospect Police auction. Cop Motor,Cop shocks,Cop tires
and its a model that was before catalytic converters so it runs good on
regular gas.

Mike(New Oldsmobiles are in early this year)B. 99cm