Re: SEDiv results

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net, BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com
Subject: Re: SEDiv results
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:56:27 EST
Are the final results and times posted anywhere?

SEDiv Competitors,

I need to ask your patience in posting the Atlanta SEDiv results.  I was only
able to review them and make a few formatting corrections just last night.  I
am trying to contact the SEDiv webmaster for posting them.  It may take
several more days before they get posted on the SEDiv website:

www.eec.com/sediv

We apologize for not being able to provide you instant gratification.
Sometimes the drudgery of our non-racing lives get in the way.  I hope to
have an event recap posted in the next day or two, as well.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward