RE: Pump gas?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pump gas?
From: "Ian" <ianmcfetridge@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:50:32 -0500
There is a Sunoco off I-95, exit 100, that sells 100 Octane unleaded from
the pump, about $3.50/gallon.  Take exit 100, head east and it will be on
the left after a couple miles.  You can also call 1-800-racegas for other
Sunoco race gas locations.

I run the Sunoco 104 unleaded when I drag race at Cecil County Dragway (MD,
exit 100 on I-95 go west).  They are open into December and they usually
carry 104 unleaded, 110, 112, and 116 leaded.

Ian http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1859/
92GSX 12.9 @106; Philly ESP, SOLD for a 5.2L Jeep Grand Cherokee
97GSX 12.4 @114; Philly Region's Street Modified!