NOPI Nats

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NOPI Nats
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:55:17 -0500
Matt and all.

We weren't a part of the NOPI Nationals show in 2000. After our very
successful "head to head" competition last year. NOPI dumped sponsoring
our series, we fired Atlanta Motor Speedway as our place to play and AMS
told NOPI that it was too dangerous for us to be running our events
during the show because of so many people strolling past our site.

I had hoped to be able to start up an ongoing event with the exciting
"Mirrorkhana" like format but that didn't happen.

Sorry.

From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Subject: Boring NOPI Nats on Speedvision

Sorry about this folks. Just spun through the show. Not a lick of
autocross.

Just Low riders, Hondas overloaded with lousy stereo stuff, dyno runs,
and
other assorted swill.

Not worth switching to.

Again, sorry about the false notice.