RE: 2001 Z06 Tires/Wheels?

To: "Dusty Craig" <morganriveraussies@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2001 Z06 Tires/Wheels?
From: "Jason Uyeda" <jason@neversoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:20:12 -0800
  The stock wheels are F:9.5" and R:10.5".  You can not change the width or
diameter of your wheels if you want to run in Stock, Only the offset
(+-1/4").  Check, http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/car_class_stock_rules.html
for a "unofficial transcription" of the rules.

  You can get 18" Hoosiers in the Auto-X compound.  Talk to Tom Reichel at
Mid-Atlantic Motorsport:

        Tom Reichel
        Mid-Atlantic Motorsport
        51700 US 31 N. (IN 933)