Looking for a ride

To: autox@autox.team.net, seadentx@aol.com, cmdaugherty@tyler.net,
Subject: Looking for a ride
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:12:47 -0600
Hi.

I talked to my fab man today, with the expectation that he would tell me
my new car was ready...well, he hasn't even started building the roll
cage I ordered.  I know there is no way in hell  I will have the car
ready for next season.

I am seeking a co-driver spot in a SP, P, or Mod car, RWD only, for the
20001 season.  Name your price. I have acess to Hoosier tires, and
several other products which can be provided as compensation...

I want to run the National Tour, the Divisional series and Nationals.  If
you are planning to make the "whole circuit" in the Texas Region, SW div,
I will be happy to be your tire warmer.  Experience is my goal,
competitiveness is not my primary goal.

Jon FP? 73
TCB Racing