RE: What I Got For My 13 x 8 Wheels

To: <mikelowe@pop.pointecom.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <miata@realbig.com>,
Subject: RE: What I Got For My 13 x 8 Wheels
From: "Jenaro Rodriguez" <dicej@cnw.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:13:01 -0800
Those tire pressures sound really high. On my CSP RX7(~2300 lbs.) I run the
225/45/13 Hoosier Autocross Radials on 13x9 Keizers. I run 27 lbs in front
and 25 lbs in rear. Of course your numbers are going to be different but not
20 lbs different. I would start with 30 lbs all around and check for
sidewall rollover, etc. BTW the 225/45/13 is approximately 1 inch shorter
than the 225/50/13.

    Jay
 '79 RX7 CSP