Florida Autocross this weekend

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Florida Autocross this weekend
From: "Carl C." <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:20:46 -0500
>Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:14:23 EST
>From: JVHT@aol.com
>Subject: Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. 2000 Season Finale this weekend!
>
>Just a reminder to anyone interested in having a great time autocrossing
this
>weekend. Remember to bring a new toy for the toys for tots.
>
>For more info:
>
> http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com
>
>John Taylor

John,

        First off, Sorry, No recount in the Spec Capri Class <hehehehe>...
But I would ask for one in the year total for PAX 8^)...

To everyone else on Team.net,

        Seriously, if your coming down this way, its a really nice place to
run. We might even recount your run if your from Tennessee or Texas (license
showing proof of residence required). Most people don't realize this
but the Fort Myer's track we use, Buckingham field, is only 2 hours from
Tampa and Miami, maybe 3 from Orlando. Its one of the longest, widest places
to run. If your going to be anywhere from Orlando down to the Keys visiting,
this is a great chance to come out and run.

        See on Sunday.
        Carl

--- Carlc@iname.com --- WWW Home Page of ---
         - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft.
Lauderdale
         - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://autox.carlc.com/
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                                South Park Racing
                Oh my God, You killed a cone.... You Bastard!