RE: What's wrong with this picture?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What's wrong with this picture?
From: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:46:43 -0600
Came home tonight to a zillion posts on this. let me add my 2 cents:

I got to call Howard once for get a rule interpretation on my restored '72
911. He was reasonable and understanding and helpfull. That said he didn't
understand a lot about 911s - which is fine.

But we all need to remember he works for an organization that clearly
doesn't want Porsches participating. If the SCCA wanted us around, a Viper
wouldn't be in the same class, ASP, as a 160 hp 911 and that 2300 pound 911
wouldn't be also classed with a 1600 pound Lotus.

thanks,