HS CIVIC SI for sale

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: HS CIVIC SI for sale
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:02:51 -0500
Looking for a good home..... This car is identically prepared to mine, it
belongs to Scott Sawyer.  It won the tour at Meridian and finished 2nd at
the Ft Myers Pro last year.  I have driven it several times and can tell no
difference between it and mine.  The car is also legal for Solo 1 and would
make a great track car.

1991 Civic Si, Jerry Teranova Red
engine replaced in 98
Koni Shocks (yellow)
K+N drop in
NGK plugs and wires
New OEM injectors
Fresh Rotors
Solo 1 Legal roll bar w/ fire bottle
5 point harness
14x6 BMW street wheels w/ new Falken tires
2 sets of CRX 14x5 wheels w/ Kumhos
In dash CD player
Service manual

I am sure there is lots more, but this covers the basics.

not sure of the asking price, I would guess $4500...

hKw