Fw: [nc-ax] CSP CRX Si for sale!

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [nc-ax] CSP CRX Si for sale!
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:49:35 -0500
yet another Team Underdog Honda for sale....

Anyone looking for a new car to race this upcoming season?

My 91 Honda CRX Si is FOR SALE.  I just put a new engine in after nationals,
and the  car is in great shape.  It is prepared for "CSP" Solo2  racing, but
would also make a great track car, Solo1,  Hillclimb, or ITA racer.   The
car is street legal and passes emissions (raleigh NC) and does not burn oil.

 Selling price is $5500
 This includes practically EVERYTHING you need to race, or get to work fast.

 Highlighted Goodies include:
 Quaife Limited Slip Differential
 Headers, Exhaust, Intake, Ignition
 OPM Coilovers with Tokico/ Koni Shocks (F/R)
 Polyurathane/ Mugen Bushings everywere (a bit of work)
 13x8 Diamond Racing Wheels with Hoosier Tires
 4 pt Rollbar and Harness, and fire extinguisher.

 This season, I finished 2nd in the SouthWest Divisional Series, and took
2nd at the ProSolo in Ft Meyers.

 If interested, give me an e-mail, or call
 919-571-3437 home
 919-696-1818 cell

 I just bought a new car so I need to sell soon.

 Thanks,
 Jason Minehart
 Raleigh, NC