Borrowing a lotus or a miata

Subject: Borrowing a lotus or a miata
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:46:24 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

So I'm gonna be travelling to SF a lot and I've got two friends out there
that.  One has an '01 Miata and one has a '99 Lotus Esprit Turbo.

I'm trying to convince each of them that it'd be a really good thing for
them to get an extra set of wheels for me to put race rubber on :-)

Anyone know what wheel sizes the '01 Miata and '99 Lotus Esprit Turbo
have?  Good sources (like, actual brands not "tirerack") for wheels for
each?  Anyone have any used sets?

Thanks!

Mark