Ft. Worth Tour -- Co-Drive Your Car or Drive a Kart

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Ft. Worth Tour -- Co-Drive Your Car or Drive a Kart
From: mikelowe@pop.pointecom.net
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:59:24 +0000
     Does anyone know if there will be an Arrive-and-Drive program
for karts like the Ft. Worth Tour had in the past?  I did that in
1999 and had a blast.  I want to do that again or be a tire warmer
for a competitive driver/car (99+ Miatas ideal).
     Neither of my Miatas are competive in their classes.  The 96
Miata R is like a knife in a B Stock gunfight and the turbo Miata is
like shaking a limp twig towards Scott McQueen's 3-rotor E Mod
bazooka.  :-)
     I've already gone to scca.org to look for a Ft. Worth Tour
webpage.  No luck there.  I just don't want to miss out on any
opportunities.  Tours are fun but not when I'm several seconds back.

TIA.

Mike Lowe    mikelowe@pointecom.net    http://www.pointecom.net/~mikelowe
'96 Miata R (Go go gerbil power!)
'94 Miata FM2 Turbo (Gerbils on crack!)