RE: Keizer Magnesium center wheels?

To: "'Dan Pedroza'" <dan@mroadster.com>,
Subject: RE: Keizer Magnesium center wheels?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:09:47 -0600
I thought that it was just the magnesium centers that were the "weak" link
in the chain.  Have any owners of Keizer wheels with aluminum (or steel if
they offer it) centers ever had similar problems?

Other than leaking air from poor reseal jobs I've never heard of any
complaints about the Keizers from anybody I know that runs them.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com