Re: Was Meridian, now BIG courses...

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was Meridian, now BIG courses...
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:05:05 -0500
I respectfully disagree. It is against the Solo II safety rules. If you want
to run faster than Solo II speeds (which I consider to be 2nd gear in a
stock car and possibly 3rd for a brief period with sufficient runff) enter a
Solo Trials event (if there still is such a thing), Solo I, or sign up for
track time at your local racetrack. Solo II cars typically do not have the
requisite safety equipment or licensing to make it safe enough.

IMHO

Paul Foster

BTW, who were the safety stewards at the event???