RE: Ace Report: Autocross Versus Sky Diving

To: "'Rick Brown'" <free2000@quixnet.net>,
Subject: RE: Ace Report: Autocross Versus Sky Diving
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:00:57 -0600
I guess being a true Knuckledragger has it's drawbacks.  First off I'd have
to go buy an industrial set of Grampers in order to not publicly humiliate
myself any more than necessary.

Were I to experience such Zen I'd likely at best be able only to sputter
short phrases such as "Whoa, that was cool" or "Damn, that was fun" or just
the ever so simple and eloquent "Shit".  All the while wearing a God awful
shit-eatin' grin with little trails of dried spittle extending downward from
the corners of my mouth.

But then that's why Katie gets paid the big bucks to write and I don't.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com