RE: You gota see this :o)

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: You gota see this :o)
From: BSHolden@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:35:49 EST
Jarrod writes:
"A friend of mine actually saw this thing being pulled down the road a couple
months ago here in Des Moines. He came in blabbing about it - another friend
and I looked at him like he was nuts....
"Our first event for DMVR is March 18. Perfect opportunity to
try it after you buy it, before you take it home..."

It kinda looks like several hair dryers on steroids.
Bring that particular animal to the March event; "Modifiy" yourself  to be
"Prepared" for extra tech scrutiny.

I do not wish for course workers to have their hair burned off (and some of
you really can't afford *that* anyway),

BS