Meridian tire guy

To: "'Evolution list'" <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>
Subject: Meridian tire guy
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:30:55 -0600
Hey all, what's this I hear about the "hoosier guy" at Meridian not wanting
to sell Hoosiers to anyone that wasn't already running them?  Did he only
bring pre-orderd tires and simply didn't have any spares to sell or what?

I dunno exactly what happened but it just seems like good business to sell
your brand of product to someone who's been running the competitors product.
I could understand not wanting to M&B the other brands as that could be
considered extreme brand loyalty, but not selling to those people?  That's
definitely weird.

Anybody know the details?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T