Re: Meridian tire guy

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: Re: Meridian tire guy
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:45:46 -0800 (PST)
Eric, Eric, Eric...

Before you believe anything you read on team.net, I suggest you talk to
the source. Tom Reichel's email address is:

    hoosier-tom@worldnet.att.net

Tom has been a strong supporter of CenDiv autocrossing for YEARS, even
when Hoosier was not "the tire of choice". He's mounted other brands of
tires and provided air and repair service to all! Naturally, if he is
limited on time, those who are loyal to him come first... as they
should. I know of no other individual or company that has supported our
sport and competitors so consistently.

Bob Monday

Bob Monday

http://auctions.yahoo.com/