Re: Meridian Speeds

To: "The Narbys" <narby@centurytel.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meridian Speeds
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:35:19 -0500
I used to take my radar gun to Cen Div Series events, and my work assignment
was to monitor the speed on the straightest section of the course.  Seldom
ever had any car exceed 70, and only the Mod cars were close and
beyond...except for one event in particular..8-)

That same year, my work assignment at Nationals in Salina was to monitor
speed on the north course, the fastest of the two that year.  NO cars
exceeded the allowed "suggested limitations."
Phil O.