Re: NOT In Defense of Rpilfold

To: mattm@optonline.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NOT In Defense of Rpilfold
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:16:55 EST
In a message dated 3/10/01 9:06:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mattm@optonline.net writes:

<< I am glad to read that he does contribute to his local club. I was hoping
it
 wasn't David Stamm in disguise (anybody actually ever meet him?). >>

Matt I think I have??? Doesn't that guy drive an early 1980's Lola Sports
2000.
I think I meet the guy at the Texas Tour in 1999. As I recall The car is baby
blue
with a big arrow running from the rear of the car to the front.

Why whats the deal with David Stamm??????????? I must have missed something?

Mike(Everyone may not like it, But you will know who said it)B. 99cm