Re: NOT In Defense of Rpilfold

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NOT In Defense of Rpilfold
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:01:42 -0500
Regardless of Mr. REPilfold's views of Jean's posts, pro or con, (or someone
else's posts about the Evo Schools :^)   ), his lack of real signature or
name ID is what irked me. Say it proud say it loud. (or is that Randy
Chase's line?)

I am glad to read that he does contribute to his local club. I was hoping it
wasn't David Stamm in disguise (anybody actually ever meet him?).

I know some others were not comfortable with Jean's post last year. That is
why many people headed to an alternative site for autocross discussions. The
work around is to have others post Evo event info. :^)

There are arguments pro and con for those posts. I have mixed feelings on
it. But post no real name in the email or signature, and I am less tolerant.
Personally I'll be happy to repost "brief" Evo announcements. And plug North
American Pylon (800-KT-KELLY), or Hoosier Tires or Hoosier Tom, GEEZ, and
Speedvision. :^) And anyone else who supports Solo 2 (and isn't a tobacco
company).

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.