Suburban tires, shocks, wiring

To: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>,
Subject: Suburban tires, shocks, wiring
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 13:06:19 -0500
I agree with Phil O - Bilstein shocks.  Superb for towing.

My first choice for tires would be Hoosier, as we obviously
need to support those who support us. (Dealers can be found
on their website - www.hoosiertire.com I think.)

I have a set of their Radial Rib tires on the front of the dually
and they have been excellent.  For a 1/2 ton Suburban, the Radial
A/T is right for Mississippi weather, and perhaps the LT235/75
R15/C (if you don't mind higher pressures) would serve well
for towing.

If you run Kumho tires on your competition vehicle, they
also have  P-metric/LT fitments.

Wiring:
Terminal 1 - white      common ground
Terminal 5 - red        stop and lh turn signal
Terminal 4 - black    (trailer) battery charge
Terminal 7 - yellow    extra auxiliary circuit
Terminal 3 - green    tail, license & running lights
Terminal 6 - brown    stop and rh turn signal
Terminal 2 - blue        trailer electric brake

Thanks again for the Meridian hospitality,

Roger