Re: Suburban tires, shocks, wiring

To: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Suburban tires, shocks, wiring
From: "Dan Bettis" <140mhz24@isoc.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:34:50 -0500
OH I am sorry I was used to the bigger Suburban from my old work, the light
weight we almost never used the lightweight chassis it could not take the
weight we added.  Sometimes I forget they exist.  I get a 2500 if I could
afford one.  By the way the wheels if steel are not the limiting factor,
alloys might or might not be.

Dan Bettis
140MHZ24@isoc.net
Predator Motorsport   http://www.predatormotorsport.com