Re: RWD Corolla

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: RWD Corolla
From: "Dave Beck" <DBSB80@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:56:47 -0600
Thanks for the forward Matt.  I'm on the digest and as you see responded to
the question.  There was a typo in my response; 2nd was 87.  For Brent's
info, the only other problem with the car is the big gearing gap between 1st
and 2nd.  There's little power below 4800, and you'll often find yourself
below that coming out of slow corners in 2nd gear (downshift is below 4000,
put up with it above 4000 is a good rule of thumb).  The car's great on
faster, flowing courses, but a little difficult in tight situations.  Good
luck!