Hoosier 225/45R15s on M2 Miata?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hoosier 225/45R15s on M2 Miata?
From: "Jeff Graves" <jeffgraves@sprint.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:52:48 -0500
I'm preparing for the upcoming Solo I & II seasons and have decided I am
ready for dedicated race wheels and tires. Before I ordering from tirerack I
would like confirmation that the following combination will fit my '00
Miata, 225/45R15 Hoosier R3S03s on 15x7.5 SSR Competitions with 43mm offset.
According to my measurements the only area of potential interference is in
the front, between the sidewall and spring at full extension. Has anyone
here tried this combination? I would greatly appreciate your comments.

Thanks,
Jeff