FS: 85 MR2 w/trailer

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 85 MR2 w/trailer
From: BEN ROBERTS <ben.roberts@usa.net>
Date: 18 Mar 2001 11:20:00 MST
I ran 2 events in 99 (and I was Comp Director ?!?), none in 2000 and will not
be able to run in any events this season so it's time for the MR2 to go.
I bought the MR2 strictly to autocross so now it has become a trailer queen.
Currently not street legal - no headlights or turn signals.

Kuhmo v700 195/55/14 on the original wheels
Magnecor 8.5 wires
extra set of springs
High performance injectors(not installed) - purchased from Dave Aucott
High performance cams(not installed) - purchased from Dave Aucott
Factory Manual aka Big Green Book
Haynes Manual
Short shift "adapter" - mounted to shift cable to shorten throw
Custom built trailer

Asking $2600

I am located in Helena, Montana and the snow is finally melting so I can get
the car out of the backyard.  I'll gladly email pictures to anyone
interested.
Thanks,

Ben