RE: SD tour

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <tvrdude@netzero.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SD tour
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:25:29 -0800
At the Tour...

Today was a little warmer. Full sun and little breeze, but temps near high
70s to 80. The Sunday course was a blast to drive. I fixed my car, so that
may have had something to do with it also. :-)

Here is a link to a video of today's course. ..from a low altitude point of
http://www.conecam.com/video/sdtour2conecam_hires2.mpg

With only a couple exceptions, most leaders on Saturday went on to win on
Sunday.
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nat_tour/2001/sandiego/results.html

Event was without any major incidents. Both days ran a little late. It
almost looked like we were going to be doing well timewise on Sunday and a
rash of reruns and a car that spilled fluids caused us to have the Awards
ceremony in the dark. Howard had to use a flashlight to read the names.

Randy Chase
'91 MR2 CS