Re: Pets NOT allowed....

To: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Subject: Re: Pets NOT allowed....
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:52:56 -0600
Gail/Sid deLeon wrote:

> > I don't like old people.  They have slow reflexes and are a danger behind
> > the wheel.  I don't mind if they're at an event though, as long as I don't
> > see them.
> >
> > Mark
>
> This is not good news for roger and phil.
> Sid

What about YOU and ME, Cuz?!?  How 'bout Duane Dunham and JK Jackson?
Or maybe JD Kemp?  Then there's "Uncle Bill" Thompson, Bob Tunnell,
Dick Berger, Charlie Clark, Phil Ethier, Rocky Entriken, and a whole
bunch of others.  We may all be either "gray" or "graying" but we
still enjoy this sport as much as the young turks!  Bring 'em on!!!
8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman