Re: Pets NOT allowed....

Subject: Re: Pets NOT allowed....
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:27:34 -0500
OK.  Let's substitute "non-driving wife" for "dog".  What is a "guide
wife"?  I have never heard of one of those!

Also, don't the course workers get kinda nervous if a driver brings a
seeing-eye dog??

Keith Edwards, married to SWMBOed for nearly 20 years
Suffolk, VA
4.25 1st gen. CRXs
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards/

"Mark J. Andy" wrote: