Street/AutoX Tire in 205/45/16

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Street/AutoX Tire in 205/45/16
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:45:03 -0600
For some odd reason, the selection of excellent street/autoX tires in
205/45/16 has dwindled down to nothing. My last set of tires was the AVS-I,
which is no longer available in the correct size. I don't want to mess
around with changing tires at the track, so I run in street tire classes. I
also need a tire that will also get fairly good wear with the number of
freeway miles I put on. I thought the wear of the AVS-I was
excellent...exactly what I expected.

Anyway, according to Tire Rack, here are my available choices:

Dunlop SP Sport 9000
Pirelli PZero Asimmetrico
Goodyear Eagle F1
Kunho Ecsta Supra 712
Yoko A520
Yoko Parada
Dunlop SP Sport W10

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

-A.