Re: Seniors class (was: Pets NOT allowed....)

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seniors class (was: Pets NOT allowed....)
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:36:44 -0800
CalClub has had a Seniors Class for years.  Until we just recently retired
it, we had a Hyundai Scoupe that had been donated to us by Hyundai (don't
laugh, it was actually fun to drive) that Seniors (50 or older) could sign
up for after their regualr runs. There is a wierd sort of PAX based on age
that is used and the year end trophy  is a cane.  The car was also used for
our Trophy Dash class which is the class winners from the previous event, to
earn points for the year end best driver awards.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z

What's your future on the internet? Find out at:
http://yourfuture.ina.net     password: ebiz