Rent a SS ride at Ft. Worth?

To: autox@autox.team.net, stroyer@micron.com
Subject: Rent a SS ride at Ft. Worth?
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:27:02 -0700
I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm looking for a chance to co-drive
a SS car at the Fort Worth National Tour. Any SS car will do. I normally
drive a '93 corvette coupe so I'm pretty familar with the vettes (driven C5's
but never even sat in a Z06). But just because I've driven vettes doesn't
mean I wouldn't be happy trying something else...

The reason I'm asking this is that I'm having a trailer built for me just north
of Dallas and I'll have to drive down to get it and tow it back home and it
would be really cool to work in a national tour race in the process.
Unfortunately
I can't drive both my car and truck down at the same time. Ironically, if I
found
a way to get my car down there I could always tow it home.

If anyone is willing to take on a co-driver in SS for the weekend please
email me at stroyer@micron.com
or call evening at (208)467-0006 (leave message if not home)
or call days at (208)363-1576 (leave message if not at desk)

thanks,

Scott Troyer
Snake River Region SCCA
Nampa, Idaho