T&S software

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: T&S software
From: Tom Fulton <gtf@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:12:29 -0500
Hi folks,

After several years out of the sport, Pauline and I have managed to con
Ben and Nancy Thatcher into co-driving their BSP Corvette. I'm not sure
that Ben and Nancy know what they have gotten into! :-) However, they
got us back by conning us into being the Timing chiefs for Atlanta Region
this year. I remember that several years ago there was much discussion
about different T&S programs. If there is such a thing, could someone send
me a summary of the email?

BTW, for those that know us, we have just moved to Atlanta from North
Carolina. Hopefully we'll get a chance to renew some old friendships.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Fulton
gtf@mindspring.com