Re: T&S software

To: Tom Fulton <gtf@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: T&S software
From: Caleb Miller <millerca@one.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:28:34 -0500
Tom,

The T&S software used by National is currently being maintained and (I
believe) distributed by Paula Whitney.  Her address is pwhitney@shamroc.com.
The software runs somewhere around $200.  You'll need a serial cable if you
are connecting to a JACircuits box.  I recommend a mid-range laptop but really
any pentium class computer capable of running Windows 95 or 98 (NT & 2000 not
currently supported) should be able to handle it.  If you have any questions,
I'd be happy to try and answer them for you.

Regards,

Caleb Miller ...