Re: C4 Corvette people

To: "Mike Smith" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: C4 Corvette people
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:20:01 -0800
It's not really under the interior.  It's inside the
frame.  So you have to remove the wheel,
and remove the top of the shock.  It sounds
worse than it was.  It is not that hard, but you
are not going to do it between runs.

When I had a C4, I ran the rears about 1/2 stiff
as I remember.

Chris Teague