Red River Region event

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Red River Region event
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:29:56 -0600
Hey, All!

Just wanted to drop a friendly reminder to those of you within driving
distance of Shreveport, Louisiana, that Red River Region is hosting
our second event of the year this coming Sunday at Red River Raceway.

Those of you who have run this site before know that it's 430x1420 of
pancake-flat asphalt that's pretty darned grippy - with a dozen light
poles that we have to maneuver around.  This is the first of only
three events that we'll be running at this site this year.

Red River Raceway is located in the little cotton farming community of
Gilliam (Gill'-um) - about 20 miles north of Shreveport on US Highway
71.  But it's no shabby small-town dragstrip.  It's been voted the
IHRA strip of the year every year since it opened and has hosted the
IHRA World Finals every year as well.  Obviously, we don't use the
dragstrip, itself.  But I thought I'd throw that in to tell you what a
classy place this really is.

If you need more info, please email me direct.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman