Re: Subaru dealer recommendation in Pittsburgh area

To: marka@telerama.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Subaru dealer recommendation in Pittsburgh area
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:17:36 -0500
Mark,,
There is also a guy at Day Appollo by the name of Karl Niche. He used to be
a North Hills member who autocrossed a bit and rallyed a whole bunch, and
more importantly, was a sales guy at Sewickly Porsche & Audi when it was as
much a club for the sports car crowd as it was a dealership.

I am sure their familiarity with autocross in no small part comes from
Karl's influence.

Larry.