ProSolo Challenge Result.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ProSolo Challenge Result.
From: Magnus Lindgren <mag-gen@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:26:31 -0800
This is strictly from memory which might be kind of weak (been out in
the sun all day).

Open Challenge
Kevin McCormick (GS, Acura Integra) beat Andy McKee (AS, Toyota MR2)

Ladies
Laura Molleker (SSL, Corvette Z06) beating Barbara LeRoy-Boehme (BSL,
Toyota MR2 Spider)

Bonus
Scotty White (ASP, Porsche 993) did win over Jim Daniels (CS, Toyota
MR2)

Honda Runoffs
Patty Tunnell (SM, BWM M3) won by a redlight from a Subaru (STS) (sorry,
forgot who...)

I might have gotten some of these wrong, but I just wanted to get the
news out to any people eagerly awaiting them....

-Magnus
CS Toyota MR2