RE: ProSolo Challenge Result.

To: "Magnus Lindgren" <mag-gen@pacbell.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ProSolo Challenge Result.
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:42:03 -0800
I think that is correct Magnus.

Great event. Some timing issues created some down time, but they were
handled. Nice site. It was not that abrasive to the tires, but it was also
not as grippy as I kept thinking it would be. :) Those damn cones count! :-)

I had a blast. Thanks to the staff!

Now off the my 6:00pm soccer game. I have a feeling I will not be moving to
fast on the field.

Randy Chase