El Toro ProSolo Video

To: "Evolution Discussion" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: El Toro ProSolo Video
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:16:33 -0800
Here is a link to the ConeCam video we took (see mirror sites). I only
uploaded one side (left) from the challenge run in my car, but the other
side is the same...just mirrored. This was done with a black and white
camera and we did not use the audio from the camera, so no engine
noise...blame the operator. :-(

http://www.conecam.com/video.html

And if you post a link to any forum, please use this one. Posting only the
*.mpg url kills the server. The San Diego Tour video we made was downloaded
over 1000 times per day, or many gigabytes and it killed the conecam server.
This way I can use mirror sites and redirect the videos from other
places...and replace with newer videos as we learn how to do this
compression stuff.

Thanks! Now on to Atwater (or maybe Lubbock)

Randy Chase