Re: What's going to rule GS

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's going to rule GS
From: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:28:52 -0500
I think I saw in Fastrack that the BMW 330i/330Ci is classed in GS.  I think
that one of these could give the TypeR some competition.  The 325's have
been semi-competitive, and the 330's have a lot more power and wider wheels.
Their specs are actually pretty close to the E36 M3.  They might be somewhat
handicapped by the lack of a LSD, but with their weight distribution and big
tires they can put down the power pretty well.  If someone wants to lend me
a 330Ci with the sport package, I'll give it a go.

Brad B.