All Blowed up

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: All Blowed up
From: "Charlemagne Rex" <lesser_of2evils@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:35:25 -0000
I just blew a head gasket on my 92 Honda Civic 166k miles. I was wondering
if anyone had suggestions on things to de to help with autocrossing or with
engine life. Also, are there any other things that I need to worry about
happening soon? I am running STS this summer.

On a seperate note, does anyone know how to improve the braking on a civic.
My sisters Audi 100 is stopping just as fast. The mechanic says that the
brakes are fine. I guess he doesn't ever travel over 45mph or in Chicago
traffic.

Thanks,
Chuck Mathews