RE: All Blowed up

To: "Bob Mosso" <bobmosso@pcmagic.net>
Subject: RE: All Blowed up
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:21:41 -0800
Yup. It all depends on the amount of bias. I just wanted to point out the
potential if someone dials in too much brake bias.

And in case people don't know, you can "tune" a little less bias by grooving
or removing some of the brake pad.

Please don't do this if you are not comfortable working on your own brakes.
YMMV. Etc.

Randy Chase
http://www.conecam.com Now with an El Toro ProSolo video