2001 SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series schedule

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: 2001 SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series schedule
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 01:12:52 EST
Hello SEDiv Solo2 competitors,

It's taken longer than expected to get everything nailed down, but here is
the 2001 SEDiv Solo2 Championship Series schedule:

June 16-17   Nashville Super Speedway ~ Murphreesboro, TN (TN Region)
July 21-22    McDill AFB ~ Tampa, FL  (Central FL Region)
Aug 25-26    Ga. National Fairgrounds ~ Perry, GA (Atlanta/Mid-GA Regions)

Returning for 2001 is sponsorship from Evolution Performance Driving Schools
for the free on-site event lunch socials.  With the increased attendance of
SEDiv competitors at the Evolution Autocross Driving Schools, we expect the
level of competition to improve dramatically this year.

Our first event will be at the brand new Nashville Super Speedway just
outside of Murphreesboro, TN.  When we say brand new, we mean brand new; the
first event ever for this facility is a NASCAR Busch race to be run in early
April.  If you enjoyed running the parking lots at Atlanta Motor Speedway you
won't want to miss this event.  Further event info will follow.  We're trying
to get the flyer for the June event ready, as well as revise and update the
SEDiv website soon.

Please be patient with us.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward